She’s Jiang Xiao Hua aka ‘Christmas Tree’ from Miss No Good….
It’s aired 8.30pm every Mon to Fri at 8tv-dis is d oni thing I look forward to every single day after I get back from work..
Wilber Pan & Rainie Yang r d hero & heroine-yes, it’s from Taiwan, n it’s my 2nd series after Meteor Garden (which I watched years ago-F4 fever last time).. As u wud have thought, d storyline is rather conventional where a couple who used to hate/tease each other fell in lurve, unfortunately he has a rival which is also his best friend n his mom is actually d girl’s biological mom ya da ya da ya da…
What makes me wanting to watch more is her genuine-self who cried when she’s sad, laugh out loud when she’s happy, blush when she’s embarrassed etc. Neva once, she pretended not to b herself, unlike d co-heroine... Not all can accept her talkative n straight forward ‘brainless’ behaviour. (even my landlord hate her voice, they think she’s annoying n wud alwiz find way to turn off d tv) However, d hero n co-hero treasure her like a precious stone.
Look at how gorgeous d 2 men r… ok, mayb I’m too brought away by d 2 hunks (I admit I watched it becoz of them-haha, who doesn’t?) but d heroine’s genuineness and sincerity stir me.
Friends who make u feel insecure, timid should not b labeled as friends. Those who tried to override u, make u feel intimidated are not eligible to b ur friends as well.. Who gave them d right to surpass u-we r even regardless of how smart, wealthy n good-looking u r.. Define friends? Personally, friends are our 2nd closest people after our family, they’re there regardless of ur mood. They’ll make u feel safe n glad to b wif; not make u feel small/marginalized. Many hav walked into my life, some r great as they ‘slap’ me when I ‘doze off’, a few r selfish & one or two take me for granted. I’ll b true to those who r true to me, n sorry to say I’ll distance myself from some whom I think r not fit. No regrets as it’s better to hav a few good ones rather than hundreds of not-so-good ones.
So, Christina Ong Sook Beng, remember dis “To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are”
Friends who make u feel insecure, timid should not b labeled as friends. Those who tried to override u, make u feel intimidated are not eligible to b ur friends as well.. Who gave them d right to surpass u-we r even regardless of how smart, wealthy n good-looking u r.. Define friends? Personally, friends are our 2nd closest people after our family, they’re there regardless of ur mood. They’ll make u feel safe n glad to b wif; not make u feel small/marginalized. Many hav walked into my life, some r great as they ‘slap’ me when I ‘doze off’, a few r selfish & one or two take me for granted. I’ll b true to those who r true to me, n sorry to say I’ll distance myself from some whom I think r not fit. No regrets as it’s better to hav a few good ones rather than hundreds of not-so-good ones.
So, Christina Ong Sook Beng, remember dis “To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are”


1 comment:
They’ll make u feel safe n glad to b wif; not make u feel small/marginalized.
“To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are”
T_T Learnt something for you....
*hugz*
Post a Comment