I wanted to have a nice meal with my family...
I looked forward to meeting up with friends...
I did not want to visit my elderly relatives...
dat's so naive of me...
seeing most of my frends enjoyed their cny (judging from the pictures they uploaded in facebook) makes me wonder, is cny really worth celebrating??
i superbly hate facebook now, everyone is so busy uploading pictures, pictures, nothing but pictures -me just upload too (idiotic me follows the trend and god knows why, the only diff is their pix seem to be glowing i mean they are glowing but mine is dull, i turn out real shitty -ugly bunny teeth, messy fringe, uber flabby arms, unfix brow & fairly visible love handles in all the pix)...
if the shutting down of facebook in March is for real, it is worth celebrating..
prefer blogging more but time does not permit...
1 comment:
Sounds like the reason you don't like celebrating CNY is because you don't look the part...
Think different !
Post a Comment