very rational,
very clear,
very straightforward,
very naive...
I'm now...
very fragile,
very irrational,
very uncertain.
and some of my negativities have worsen..
I'm now more..
pessimistic,
hot tempered,
unforgiving,
self-centered,
realistic.
I need to know people are NOT going to change no matter how hard I wanna change them.
I can't expect people to behave the way I want them to be.
I've been very irrational, I've even thought of giving everything up, I mean every single thing (animate & inanimate) I have now and start everything all over again at god-knows-where-as-long-as-no-one-knows-me-there but I'm reluctant to leave, I'm terrified, can I blend in, can I survive, I will face tonnes of obstacles and I will be terribly lonely, so ya all these are bullshits..
Bullshits come when I'm irrational...
Tears come along with bullshits...
and Heartache tops it all....
can u see how many 'I' are there? realize how self-centered I am today? who created all these bullshits? this idiotic blog owner....
'I am sorry' is a more common phrase or more preferred phrase than 'I love you' recently...
I thought I can be very firm with my decision, apparently I am not...
I thought of talking to my friends, but I am afraid they will be on my side...
Petty stuff has just become a big issue-who's fault? again, it's this idiotic blog owner...
I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!!
eff myself, such a drama queen, wtf trying to get ppl's attention-yeah right, as if this is going to work... only cute, small, pretty babes have d license of doing this.. who on earth will notice dis fugly buffalo?
14 comments:
Awhhh come on now..dont say that...Christina that i know is a good daughter, sister, friend, student, lecturer, neighbour etc2etc. I know life has its turbulances but you've so many good qualities in you...you're nice to ppl around you..just hang in there..all of your good deeds will come back at you. Trust me on this. ;)
Fugly buffalo? Now where did u buy u mirror??? Come on laa..u r a pretty buffalo laa...hahaha...kiddin2... U dont even look like a buffalo ok! -________________-"
don do this to yourself! your hurting yourself..
Christina-is-back said,
Faeiz, ya, continue transferring your positive aura to me... N, i've thrown my mirror away, now i see a human instead of a buffalo...
Shi Jing, mengila-ing once a while... btw, u have a new blog!!
Yes!! I'm too lazy to blog thts y open new one to not letting ppl to know I have a new blog in case I abandon it again. I still love blogging though... once in a while... how u???? long time nv see u ledi!!
shi jing, i undstd, working must hav been very stressful in sg.. i'm fine, ya super long edi, at least last time when u were in kl, we can still catch up.. btw, i sms-ed u some time back, to ur sg number, but no reply.. so when will u b free?
Christina please dont loose faith especially believing in yourself. You can do it! Be tough n d world'll be softer to you.
A106287, Alwani, is that you? oh god, you and your matric number... well said, i'm hoping to see the day when the world become softer to me...
No I'm not Alwani. I'm miss A to but we never talk back @ UKM. Anyway wish you all d best, sorry if I bothered U wif my presence. Please dont b sad
Mind telling me who you are? No, you didn't bother me but I'm surprised you know me and my blog even you have never talked to me before... TQ for your concern, it's just dark clouds, I'm very much better now..
Good to hear that..wish you well in life n everything
Oh, it's you Adibah.... same wishes go to you..
cheers Nana.. =)
when i am back in kampar, we go yumcha..=)
Ben!!! OK!! It has been very long since I last see all of you...
Post a Comment