Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Moments with Colleagues~

My working days are no longer dull and boring... In the past, my students were the ones bringing laughter, it has been taken over by the kuchi rats (a name given by our 'stepmother', which means-small fries) recently..

I was alwiz the lone ranger for as long as I can remember (because when I was recruited, almost all my colleagues are as old as my parents)... Ever since the kuchi rats were hired half a year ago, I was no longer lonely... I had a lot of fun with my colleagues, ntg but fun fun fun.... we laugh when we work, we laugh when we are stressed, we laugh when we gossip, we laugh when we get scoldings, in short we laugh all the time.... the thought of resigning is fading away, perhaps I will stick around for a few more years....

Below are some occasions where we, the kuchi rats had lotsa fun.... Those were the moments where I laughed out really loud with my colleagues.... I used to stay a distance from my colleagues and talking to them about sth personal was a taboo, but not anymore now... Realizing the fact that I do need some fun and laughter to reduce the amount of stress I have to face each day, I am more than happy to spend time with this bunch of colleagues cum friends... I guess, I will miss their companion a lot if I happen to leave this organisation one day, provided they are still there...

pre-CNY celebration at our faculty meeting room... we are among the VERY young staff in our faculty... laughter is always heard when we get together~

pre-CNY dinner in a restaurant... some more serious looking staff (referring to those on the left obviously) & us... and yeah, the yee sang that we toss were all over.... food wastage!!


the compulsory torch run which signified the beginning of UTAR 10th Anniversary celebration.. Just couldn't believe I actually signed up for the bloody 6.5km run and I completed it in like less than an hour-that's like breaking a record.. ya, I am not into sports at all, so completing 6.5km is like a big achievement to me... I'm so proud of myself... *pat own shoulder*


was at my department farewell pot luck lunch... some reshuffling was done and the lady in white was transferred to another faculty...


with 3 beautiful ladies at Indulgence, Ipoh... it was ladies nite, we talked, laughed and cracked obscene jokes.... it was fun laughing, talking while sipping tea... btw, Indulgence, a must visit in Ipoh!!! a very comfy place to hang out with friends...

this was just a lunch but it somehow look like another reunion... notice some unfamiliar faces? they are the BIG rats....

another makan session at Ipoh... it was thai style dinner at Koh Samui... my first time whereas it was the 2nd for all of them... the food was nice but the companion was better...

There are actually a lot more, we had steamboat, chit-chatting session til the wee hours, more makan-makan sessions... Lurrrrrrve them a lot!!!!!

No comments: