Sunday, February 19, 2012

Post V-Day Entry~

This is like the 3rd entry about valentines appearing three times consecutively... Anyhow, happiness is meant to be shared... Alright, unlike the two previous entries, this entry will be about my v-day... It was only last week, but I am already missing the time I spent with him... Both of us had to work on Saturday so we managed to spend half a day on Sunday and we spent it in Ipoh... So where else can we go if it's not to the famous dim sum shop...
the very costly dim sum at Fuh San for two but it's worth paying b'coz they are really really yummy.......


I have actually reminded him to NOT to buy any flower on v-day but as usual he never listened.. I was actually touched by all this lil' surprises and cried when I received the flowers... There's always have a soft spot for him... The flowers are pretty so it's a waste if I were to not comwhore with them... Though they wither after a few days, they are not thrown away... This is the 3rd bouquet I received from him so far and all of them are still in my room... I'll place all my withered roses in a nice glass (if I come across one) and keep them....
First few attempts of camwhoring without any help.... personally, this is the best...
Then, I ask him for help and took a few more...

This is my favourite!!!
The bouquet is so lovely!!!

No comments: