Sunday, December 2, 2012

Camwhore Skill

My camwhore skill has turned from bad to worse..... I have forgotten how to camwhore!!!!! How to hide my right hand which is used to hold the camera?? Wat's with all these self-shot pics, you might ask-I was all dressed-up for a church wedding (my 1st experience and it turned out to be a pleasant one)... It was my form 6 classmate who literally walked down the aisle and had the whole solemnization ceremony in the church.... It was a simple and sweet ceremony.... Since I got up early, done with everything and was still early, I was like, ok, let's see how I look... 

right hand too obvious!!! it's also very flabby... my very crooked front teeth... damn it!!!

 
hand holding d camera is uber obvious... moreover, it's blur b'coz my left hand is not as steady as my right hand... however, my hair appeared very tidy only in this picture, so have to post here to remind myself i do look nice with short hair....  

wrong spot b'coz bad lighting... and the hand too... my teeth-sigh....... grrrrr...

 this is d least cacat-ed pix I managed to capture.. although it was too much to the right but d hand was hidden and my teeth appeared straight... 

I am so good at criticizing myself!!!! I know I must do something to my hand, tummy, teeth and hair.... Let's just wait till I finish writing my thesis and I'll start fixing all the above-mentioned... I have so much to share but time doesn't allow-ok, back to writing... Miss Me Not (self-coaxing coz I know nobody actually misses me in this sphere).. 

No comments: