The older we get, the fewer people we can rely on... I've finally understood this very fact...
To gain my trust is really difficult, once the person breaks it, that's it... Since I have no one that I can really talk to, I guess by writing down my thoughts here can help to release the burden on my shoulder...
Probably I should start embracing this blog of mine again which will be my lifetime companion becoz I'm pretty sure human can never be bring permanent happiness... Inanimate, lifeless things are the best becoz they have no feelings, won't retaliate, won't say hurtful things and best of all, no feelings...
Being a selfish being myself, I think I know what can and cannot be said at the right time... Unfortunately, I am wrong... It's best to keep mum and not be involved under any circumstances...
Lesson learnt - just don't put too much hope in human...
No comments:
Post a Comment