I’m very upset… seriously very disturb…
I cried, yes… dis was my 1st time in dis final sem.. I dun wan to bcoz it has been long since I last sob..
Is like d end of d world even though things wud get better-it’s oni d matter of time…
My fringe looked horrible!!!!! I can’t accept d fact that it was so short!!!
N I cried becoz of this..
Already unhappy wif my not-so-thin figure n now dis awful hair saddened me more..
Yes, fringe wud grow but how m I suppose to look presentable in dis ‘waiting-for-hair-to-grow’ period??? I just can’t, I ain’t versatile when it comes to hairstyles.. prefer to stick it to d dull, old look I used to have… *sigh*
Suffering from confident breakdown…
I m googling for hairstyles while writing dis instead of studying for my quiz-guess dis stupid haircut not oni disapoint me but help me flunk my quiz..
To those who can suggest or bring me to a reliable saloon where I can get d most suitable hairdo, I’ll treat him/her to d restaurant of his/her choice!!!
-just a poor student, but will try-
Grrrrrr… look at me, how anxious and desperate I am to wanna appear passable before stepping out of uni n start facing d real world!!
People perception is very important to me, I got so upset when people laugh at me..
Which explain y I’m so afraid to ask question / voice my opinion..
Which explain y I cried last nite, everyone I met gave me a stare n start giggling away..
I’m just a typical girl, ain’t i-d 1 who put emphasis on d look fairly more den inner beauty- which girl don’t??
Detesting who I am, n d way I am-everything, from head to nose, to toe, internally, externally..
I dun wanna b plum, I dun wanna b d ‘giant’ in d group, I dun wanna b shy, I dun wanna walk wif my head down, I dun wanna b d average girl next door..
Throughout my life, I’ve neva done sth which make people go ‘wow’
I fail to impress myself, wat more shud I demand from other people?
-pardon me, if my post irritates u, u can opt to not read becoz dis is my realm n i do have d right to voice my anything i want here-
12 comments:
Just combing ur hair differently might help. why don't u try parting ur hair at the side instead of in the middle, all ur hair, not just ur fringe.
U impress others more than u know. for instance ur great cgpa. i think u set rly high expectations for urself, that's y u feel like that. i think i do the same
I fall deeply in this blog you posted,i totally understand how you feel!!First thing that you really want to do in order to be beautiful is you have to invest...this is the new found principal of mine.If you want to re-style, i can suggest you a few saloon but it's gonna cost a BOOOM...else you try to pin up your hair, that's what i did when my fringe is too short.
why you and yong emo de
gal..if no one else cares for u..seriously i do. i felt so sad after browsing thru dis post.. n why suddenly u cried over ur fringe wh u are still yet positive dat day..
to be very frank here..u are NOT ugly AT ALL..why using the word giant to described..u r having a great height.. i hope to grow another 7cm taller..wh obviously impossible for me rite now.. hw i wish im taller a lil..
did u look into d positive side of urself?..dat everyone is complementing on ur skin complexion..?how ppl wish to hav a flawless skin jz like urs..
how ppl admire ur personality n ur inner beauty do count okay..good grades gv another additional plus point to urself also gal..
where i personally will gv u total ten out of ten if i were to evaluate u..
so dun b self concious k..ask for more sayang if u need..take gud care gal..
I'm on Yong's side. You''re definitely not a giant and trust me you are beautiful. I wouldn't lie and say things like you are hot and gorgeous and all those fucking lies because you're not but you're definitely not ugly. Me me an honest person, say say you are beautiful~ Haha...c'mon kawan cheer up!!!! If you still have doubts...listen to this:
You have the height that not just Yong envy of but I envy that as well.
You have flawless complexion.
You have the funniest giggle in the world. Hahaha..~ That's a good thing..
the list can go on and on but one thing is that you are one good friend of mine.. =)
One BEAUTIFUL friend~
Yes...i am agree with them...u shud be proud of yourself tau, if not, who wants to be proud of you? think it deeply...ngada beng...u r such adorable...nice to c and nice to look, once broken, dah tak blh jual dah...hahaha.remember the idioms? no use to cry for the split milk...
i'm touched wif all ur comments..
i feel blessed becoz i hav friends who care like d 6 of u..
life needs to move on, n i hope i'll bear in mind d positive traits in me dat u guys hav mentioned...
thanx again for all ur concerns, i think i'll b fine n bubbly like i used to..
miss u guys so so much except amirah n shahrul coz i c u 2 almost everyday.. =)
luv u guys, muakssss...
hey~~ i too care for u~~ but my stupid connection make me unable to post a comment at that time~~
u r still the great friend of all of us~~
dun be so negative bout urself, there is no ugly ppl in this world, only lazy ppl~~ n u r not lazy...
be positive..~!!
yo.....where got ugly.....ok aja.... haih....today u pinned it sideways, it looks nice wat...
so think positive ya gurl!
you will hotttterrr after groom....come come....me and leen ever ready for you
Be proud of your self. Think it at different angle. Then, u will realize the positive things in you.
Bear that in mind..
sean huey, dun blame d connection as i know u r a caring frend.. i knoe thought u r thousands of miles away from me...
angie n will, thanx for those words of encouragements..
jing, i dun wanna b hot, just wanna b presentable in order to gain some self-confident..
Post a Comment