Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...


TIME
can I have 4hours more in a day.. I wish to do something I like... work + studies are mandatory and I am adapting, still trying to balance them but I really want to do things which I enjoy doing-not saying I hate what I am doing currently (find marking exam scripts not that taxing if I just show some love to the scripts).. what I really like is craft, cards particularly... yes, with just a click we can choose and send a card right away but don't you think receiving a real card is rather exciting? it has been a while since I last receive a card, I keep all my birthday and cny cards, how could I throw them away? I bought some manila cards, I hope I'll get a few cards done before the chaotic and hectic days begin..

&

a PLANNER
like the one below...

stationery from green poppies are indescribable, I'm so in love with all of them because they are not just adorable but look pleasant, very eye-soothing, the colours used are soft and images drawn are simple yet elegant......... oh ya, other equally pretty stuff I spotted are a scrapbook and photo frame..


these are do-able but the quality may not be as good as the ones sold... I am so motivated to make those especially the scrapbook.. I would like to do some scrapbooking so that I can reminisce when I am old...

I've been a very good girl Santa, I aced the grade, I worked hard (only being a little naughty when I throw my tantrum) and I always sayang my family and friend, please grant my wish.. thank u~

No comments: