Monday, March 21, 2011

Re-Do

Having disappear for so long due to the forever hectic schedule, just wanna update my blog to make sure it's alive and kicking.

I was and still am bz with work, studies, extra co-curriculum etc.
Will blog about what I did at work (I officiated 2 events ran by my students and as the teacher advisor I supported them & organized a workshop) when the semester ends in May.
So, yeah besides teaching, marking I am currently involve in several side activities which I don't see anything bad in it as I enjoyed myself at those events (though I was alone most of the time).

Back to the title of this entry, I am actually re-doing one of my assignments currently. Ya, believe it or not I need to re-do because I score 5 out of 10 in one of the tasks. I couldn't accept the fact initially but I did at the end-I was over-confident I guess. So, back to the humble me. My coursemates always shower me with tonnes of questions, get me to check their work, ask for my suggestions etc etc. as 'Christina, the smarty-pants' has been set in their mind.
Hated Friday because my brain doesn't get to rest at all -besides trying to solve my coursemates' problems, I need to concentrate on the 6 hours of lectures. In the end, failing that resulted in me re-doing my task. Re-doing is not so bad after all, I tried to copy a friend's work just like how they 'referred' to mine but I did not-I figure it out myself and really wanna see whether or not I perform/understand the topic. So yeah, I don't like to depend on others, I believe in myself.

Wish me luck~

No comments: