Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Sign & I

people, please, can't u see from my expression i'm pissed off? people are generally selfish, never put others in their shoes.. can i opt for a job where i do not have to deal with human beings? they irritate me a lot a lot a lot (x100), can i also opt not to stay with human beings?

i've even deactivated my facebook, just to make sure i get my work done but sadly, my workload seems to be not diminishing, in fact it's pilling up-how on earth did that happen?

Spent so much time at work, preparing, guiding, marking until I neglect my studies (somehow a few lecturers hinted me that my work is not up to par-not resembling a masters student's work >ya, I agreed, why? b'coz I myself did not check my own work, once it's done, i'll print it out> so producing a lot of wishy-washy writings).. the worst part is, i have to crack my head for my students' assign-they don't even let me go after office hour-seeing sms-es and emails from my them really makes my blood boils?? but my lecturers are not cracking their heads for mine?? wat an unfair world!!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll find your strength and happiness.