
I shall not cry anymore.........
I've never seen my mom nor my dad and brother cried, I wonder where I get this habit from.....
Unfortunately, this 'unique' way of getting rid of stress of mine has sadden those who are dear to me.....
so I'm like a contagious disease ruining their lives...
My tears must not be seen anymore......
Crying does not only make me but people around me sad.....
No matter how stress/sad I am, I shall not cry.......
Even when things don't go the way I want or when things turn out real bad, I shall not cry......
Last nite will be my final time I cried.....
I can only cry silently.......
Only the heart is allowed to cry.......
4 comments:
i think it's ok to cry, because sometimes i guess it gives you comform.
I AGREE~
anyway, nice to hear from u Jaffrey... hope u r doing fine....
*comfort* typo
doing great here. and i hope u're the same. ^^
Hi,
This is Kak yan.
Be strong k!
Hv a look at my new blog.
Maybe after u see my boy face, your heart will b mend immediately.
K dear! TC!
Post a Comment