I think I practise favouritism... hahaha, but who cares... to be frank, I prefer teaching my science students rather than those from my faculty, of coz there are some nice ones but, only a handful... Having tutored 3 batches English for Science, I can assure you they are not only smart but outgoing and obedient... Yes, obedient, that's the attribute that not many students have... I always look forward to entering E4Sc classes...
my chemistry students... very playful but their cheekiness lighten up my class...
they are the very few who still drop by to say 'hi' at my place even after 1year...
my biotechnology students... have already missed teaching them... they can sing, present and answer any questions posted very well.. they definitely deserve the grade...
I may not like chemistry or biology very much back then in my secondary years, but I am glad to have some contact with those subjects through the wonderful science students I met so far... Teaching them English is a piece of cake because they already have good grasp of the language, so, less work on my part.... Perhaps, that's the reason why we can have so much fun in the class.. Not only that, I get to learn a lot of 'science-related topics' from them...
I can't be blamed for liking them more than my arts students... Plus, I think it's alright to prefer brighter and more obedient students than those irresponsible, lazy pigs...
No comments:
Post a Comment