Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Fav Bunch is Graduating!!

This is an entry dedicated to the only batch of students whom I taught twice and loved so
much... They have sat for their very last final exam and will soon bid au revoir to their uni where I am still part of it...

my advisees~ not all of them but most of them..
I enjoyed 'advising' you and very glad most of you were not shy to share your feelings...
Though you'll be leaving me soon, we can still continue our advisor-advisee session...
Remember, Ms.Christina loves all of you a lot...


this group of girls, very obedient and friendly... they may not be very outspoken but actions speak louder than words... I feel as if I am one of them because probably we share similar characteristics- humble, timid at times and always a listener...


unlike the previous group, this bunch is rather outgoing and outspoken group...
they are a group of high achievers which I have no doubt they'll be very successful in the long run...


Miss Bollywoods!!!! and 2 prince charming? My bad, they are good boys and girls~


chee hong, yew tiong & kae wen, stay the way you are, remain positive and put in more effort and who knows I may need your expertise one day...


Goodbye dearies~ All of you will be dearly missed... You were the first bunch of students I met and I remembered all your names-surprisingly... Mischievous but hardworking, always able to bring laughter to me, that's why I love you... I am so going to cry on your last day (a part of me seems to be missing when you leave-no more disturbance, no more shouting 'MISS, MISS, MISS' along the corridor or wherever & whenever you bump into me, yes, lesser distraction but, there'll be lesser fun too)... I am glad I've stayed on and see you graduate... All the best in your future undertakings~

No comments: