My interest towards writing it is fading....
I no longer like my title....
I just want to get it done and submit without bothering the quality...
It's sickening, I am extending this semester b'coz I can't get it done...
Extending equals stupid, incompetent & procrastination to me...
Most of my middle eastern course mates are graduating, they complete thesis, viva and corrections in only 1 semester...
Is mine too ambitious, am I overdoing or something is not quite right with me?
I hope the interest will come back again...
Right now, I am inserting info that seems relevant to me...
It's quite obvious that I am not putting much effort in writing it, so I'll be happy with any grade that I am getting..
Now, I obviously am following my students' footsteps... By reading the work, I'll know whether or not they put in any effort... So, I am pretty sure, my supervisor with 30 years of experience will notice it by one glance...
Great, I am a dead meat....
No comments:
Post a Comment