I smiled after 3 long days… by all means, it has been very long since I last smile…
I’m easily contented which explains y I smile/laugh a lot but not easily impressed..
If any of u saw me smiling last few days, I totally make it up-it’s a fake smile-
‘u’ here indicating my coursemates n hostelmates..
Dis weekend was like hell to me, I locked myself in my room-buried my head into my f.y.p and I managed to get all d corrections done as well as improvising some not very well-done subtopics… will kick start my analysis asap to avoid getting myself into trouble at d end of d semester..
I wish to go out from d ‘cell’ but once I go out, I tend to spend $$... oh ya, my phone MASUK AIR during my stay in Singapore-how ‘lucky’, phone spoil right b4 cny but it has been repaired with oni RM30 but d outcome is not very good.. nehow still can pick up calls n sms which means it still can b used.. how I wish my dad is a zillionaire so I can buy wateva I like without thinking thrice.. b4 I enter d next phase of life, I wud get myself a brand new phone *keeping finger cross*
D ‘illness’ I’m coping is getting no where.. I struggled hard to erase dis ‘illness’.. I tried various technique i.e reading, doing laundry, hitting the tennis ball very hard, watching drama, playing games, amending my f.y.p but guess wat, d minute I’m free, it irks me!!!! Dun wish to jeopardize my studies now, it’s my final semester, keep telling myself to keep up d good work n 1st class wud b guaranteed..
Perhaps mood fluctuation among ladies is normal as every1 regards hormone imbalance to young women..
I went to d tennis court just now, wanting to release my anger, whatsoever feelings on d tennis ball.. after hitting d ball for 1 hour, I got tired n d ball flew everywhere…
Thanks to 2 little cuties who picked up d ball n hand it to me wif a wide smile.. once they smile though they oni have two teeth, I smiled too-sincere one dis time- children are d happiest creature in d world, they have no worries, no fear, no doubt, no regrets, no frustration… we shudnt grow up dis quick.. god shud lengthen our childhood period..
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Children's Smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be happy....=)
and Happy CHinese New Year*
Post a Comment