A drastic change over the weekend in chronological order....
A snapshot of me when I was at work on Friday~ I would just want to see how bad my hair is....
Right after the visit to D'sirez on Sunday~
Managed to fake a smile with great emphasis on my fugly teeth...
Forced a smile the next day, after work, after receiving critics and compliments-Monday~
What have I done?????? I burnt a hole in my purse and I obviously am not satisfied!!!!!!!! The usual me after every haircut, not once I'll like it..... I don't even want to look at the mirror for more than 3secs......... I should have taken d safer route, to re-bond but I do not want to waste 5 freaking long hours and lose more hair yada yada yada.... I try to like dis new look but I look damn weird, so not-Christina that I know...
However, there are a few who really like my hair, n they are my boysss who said, 'miss, I like ur hair', 'miss, dis style suites u' and a few male colleagues of mine....
My girls on the other hand gave me reactions such as, 'miss, y so short', 'miss, wat makes u cut ur hair', and gave a wat's-wrong-wif-ur-eyes look to boys who complimented me and a few female colleagues of mine who stated their preference of me with my long hair right in front of my face....
Funny huh, but I never trust male's opinion becoz I think out of 10, 11 of them have bad taste... This explains the hairdresser's choice of style on me, he confirmed and ensured me that it will look nice on me and yes it does, only from some of the male's eyes.... I think he has forgotten that I am a female....
What should I do to make my hair grow longer faster??? Any food or drinks??? or cream??? or SPELL??? Anything???
For the time being, I'll just have to keep telling some white lies to myself, 'I look awesome, freaking hot in dis short hot style'......... sigh~
No comments:
Post a Comment