Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happier Moments~

There were moments when I actually smile, they were now put in chronological order.. I hope this is will be the start of no-more-moody-case and live-happily me..

I talked and sms-ed a few friends of mine over the weekend and this morning I woke up telling myself, hey look here I can be happy if I want to, I am the one who choose to be not all along.. and finally I understand the simple fact that I have to move on no matter what, try looking at things from a different perspective-so instead of groaning over others' shit, be glad that people acknowledge me; instead of complaining how much I've helped but receive none when I am in need, just put on my thinking cap and figure things out which will at the end of the day add on to my existing pool of knowledge; instead of mourning over the workload, try sorting things out and know my priority...

enough with the crap, let's look at what I've been up to:

1. the daijiolosophy people came to sitiawan to pay me a visit during Raya break.. (they are my ukm orchestra mate).. we went to marina island, the new tourist spot in sitiawan.. those we ours, mine is the one with the most scars...

these were us, walking to our parking lot..

we officiated the mid autumn festival by lighting up that 2 words (which to be frank I do not know the meaning or underlying meaning of it til today)

that's me + the candles in the form of 'dai jiao'


2. Attended FAS Lunch Gathering one fine day. Those are my colleagues. It was early, that's why our table was rather empty.

3. My belated birthday-a quarter of the century old and I did not have any celebration. It was not a memorable one except the greetings I received. Oh ya, the small lil' tiny choco yummy cake was from s.huey > so thoughtful of her and y.yong for my lunch..

We went for a drink before heading to Bangsar to do some shopping... it was (oh gosh, I forgot the name, some cantonese words) selling herbal tea, turtle shell jelly and all sort of herbal tea which eliminate heat from your body.

took advantage of the nice background and these 2 girl friends of mine did old school pose and we were laughing over it...

me again, and it looked mysterious (is that a positive connotation), thanks to the lenses s.huey used..

we had our dinner at a korean restaurant in Ampang.. it was not any other korean restaurant but an authentic one.. before i talk about the food, i like this pix of yong and I max, also the lil' dishes which complement it... double thumbs up..

finally, the food... it was YUMMYLICIOUS!!! FINGER LICKING GOOD!! fyi, those were common korean dishes and i have tried korean food several times but nothing can beat this.. the moral of the story is, do not go for commercialized version of food, tried looking for the authentic one-how? no worry, I have a food critic friend whose taste bud is so sensitive and has high expectation for food,most importantly she's available most of the time to give her critique..


p/s: thank u girls for the fun we had last saturday..

3 comments:

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

That herbal tea shop is called Koon Woh Tong.

Is like a-must drink herbal tea for me whenever I pass this shop. Hahaha...

sook beng said...

ya ya ya koon woh tong...
must-drink? which herbal tea, don't tell me it's the intolerable one...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Everytime I go there I order the bitter one and till today I don't know what is that paling bitter herbal drink called.

Yah intolerable one but I need it for detox. Hahaha...