again, i am not in a good shape...
again, i'll be complaining on the amount of work i have in my hands..
again, i am going to ponder upon the path i chose..
i think i've shoo-ed many people away from here, thanks to the never-stop-complaining me..
i'm out of tears, i've been crying a lot, so often til i myself couldn't believe..
i just want a decent life, is that too much to ask for?
i've tried my very best to get my work done, yet it doesn't seem to be up to the expectation, fine, so tell me straight to my face what is right, i don't like hints, i'm very tired of figuring out everything myself, and fyi-there's only 1 head here, other groups are with 2 heads and 1 person doing the writing..
and I will never lend a helping hand to people I'm not so closed with, in fact no more Ms. Good Samaritan-sounds familiar, i repeated this statement for a gazillion times, so when will it turn real, soon I hope, very soon..
Going around solving others' prob & listening to people's prob-those were what I did the whole of last week (aren't that a BIG WASTE OF MY TIME-what has so and so hyperactive child has to do with me, so and so is IT illiterate and I am the one who can cure this) which I was supposed to be doing my writing..
fed up, fed up, FED UP.. am so sick of everything..
why can't I lead a normal life? why must things appear to be so difficult to handle?
why can't everyone just do the portion of work given and make everyone's life happier?
stop bugging me, stop asking me how to do this and that, stop everything!!
we are all the same, a human with a brain, if i am able to figure things out and accept instruction so can u, u and u out there-Are u guys aware that u are DOUBLING up my workload??
p/s: fine, i don't think they'll ever know this, they'll never know how miserable my life has become because of them..
No comments:
Post a Comment