Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Top 5 Facial Expressions

My various expressions caught red handed.. 3 of them looked extremely retarded but these pix made me giggle... these were taken at my bestie's wedding both the morning session where we (referring to other ji muis-the sisters and myself) sent her off and the dinner at night... the first and second were nice, I think-not bad for pix which I don't really need to pose for...


#1-the effect was nicely done.. photographer yang bijak..

#2-smiling so happily, cant even see my own eyes, only the obvious rabbit teeth..

#3-retarded pix numero 1... yelling yum seng til mulut become senget and eyes juling-ing someone but I know Min Jiun's (the girl next to me) expression was funnier-it was as if she used up her strength fully to yell...

#4-retarded pix numero 2... god knows what I was laughing at.. must be someone cracking a joke..

#5-the most retarded pix in my history.. i was neva caught in this expression before ever in my life.. looking idiotically stupid...


u might wonder, why I was caught in action for numerous times.. b'coz the photographer was someone I know.. we spent our childhood together... and he did warn me to appear pretty all the time, as always I don't really take people's advices seriously, hence the existence of pix #3, #4 and #5 (muka bodoh yg melucukan), somehow those pix made my day...

3 comments:

seannie said...

ahahahha!!! memang muka yang melucukan!! =p

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Picture #5 damn melucukan. Hahaha...Picture #3 and #4 still normal to me..

sook beng said...

wong sean huey, ada blog baru?

adrian, yes #5, super funny dat's why share here..