Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back with Bruises

I can't accept d fact dat I actually fell and hurt my knees.... My last fall was more than 10 years ago-if I'm not wrong, it's when I learn to ride a bike... It's ridiculous.... I laugh whenever it crosses my mind... Still can't accept d wound despite d pain it causes me- bending and straightening my legs, going up n down d stairs are nitemares... Couldn't do anything except
TAHAN-I appear as if I am 'badly injured'.


15minutes before I fell, I was:

in an antique car in front of Maritime Museum..


30 minutes, before I fell, I was:

posing on a trishaw, looking very happy b'coz it's my 1st time on a trishaw, sight-seeing from a trishaw... never know I will fell....


anyway, I managed to walk for another 6hours before I clean my wound etc etc.. So, what did I do after I fell?
dropped by the must visit A'Famosa..


and the Stadhuys...


met my dear friend, Chai lao shi and ate satay celup at Jalan Ong Kim Wee..


finally, spent hours at Jonker Street...

and my knees were freaking painful d next day, so we didn't do much but we walked quite a lot...

I kinda hate bathing dis few days, it's as if hundreds of needles poking my knees when water touches me... grrrr... but, I have to shower...

Do pray for my speedy recovery, I need to attend yoga class and I need to drive home.... and of coz I dun wan to appear 'cacat' in front of my new batch of students...

4 comments:

Just-faeiz said...

Oh dear...wish u a speeedy recovery christina.

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

ouch~

sook beng said...

Thank u Just-Faeiz.. u shud change ur nick to Faeiz-The 'Iranian' guy.. haha..

Adrian, haha... ya.. btw, I met chui yik and mike when I was strolling down Jonker street..

Faeiz-is-now-Iranian said...

Okie doke