I used to receive some good comments from my students (majority were from my 1st semester students), on my appearance and some on my voice projection.. I took those and tried to improve... Now, after teaching for more than 10 semesters, I receive some rather negative comments showing how dissatisfy they are to me, again nothing to do with my teaching... So, student survey doesn't affect me much now, but today my H.O.D sent all of us an email regarding student survey and I thought sth serious might have cropped up, to my surprise, it's a youtube link..
Check out how students nowadays comment on their lecturer's teaching....
p/s: Faeiz, if u ever ever get comments like that, do SHARE...
3 comments:
hahaha. thanks for sharing the vid. i laughed so hard. fortunately, my students didn't give that kind of remarks. they're too lazy to fill in the last section of the survey but one of my them commented that i'm "Hyperactive"...still wondering whether it's a good or a bad thing. pls do enlighten me. XD
wanted to say "but one of my students"...
then my fingers wanted to type "but one of them..." ...
eventually it became "but one of my them".. -_____________-"
maybe i am hyperactive after all.
HAHAHAHA, i couldn't agree more with your students...
Hyperactive has both good and bad connotation, but it skewed to the positive side if it's referring to you.
No worries..
Cheers~
Post a Comment