My 'favourite' bunch of kids managed to persuade me to a Prom Nite... I hesitated at first but after considering, I made myself present b'coz I have had many memorable moments with them, besides they'll be graduating... I didn't regret attending it, in fact I did have a lot of fun and of coz I felt 'young' again mixing with them... Their prom nite was nothing like any that I have attended be it in uni (there's only 1 anyway) or school... I had a date who treated me like a QUEEN & several handsome boys asking me for a dance despite my poor dancing skill-I was holding myself back initially but as always after being persuaded (and of coz did not wanna appear 'not sporting') I hit d floor with the naughtiest fella followed by a few others... have I danced before, I couldn't remember b'coz I wasn't a popular girl back in my school... it was FUN doing some nonsensical ballroom dancing!!! how many chances like that would I have in my life?

so, this is my tall, dark & handsome date who look like my younger brother... sigh~

my date was my advisee's boyf's bestfrend... wat a complex relationship.. anyhow, we know each other and are relatively close... my advisee is a proud UTAR product, I am too very proud to be her advisor....

this is the Chairman of the Prom Nite... did I mention d theme? it's Mystical Twilight.. all thanks to this young lady, her coursemates and I had a whole lot of fun that nite...

while this young man here is the vice chairman.. so he played a relatively significant role in making sure the prom nite a success...

my 2 naughty advisees (excluding the vice chairman) and their girlf-they looked so alike, don't they... I am pretty sure they won't exclude me from their fairytale wedding...

my lovely psychology girls...

groupie 1 with the boys... 3 of them are my advisees who 'visit' me frequently & cheer me up whenever they need to... so, who is advising who?

they wanted to look taller than I am, so their wishes were granted...

final groupie with d boys, a good-looking group I supposed... they looked so different I cannot recognise d 1 on my right... d 1 on my left actually walked away with the prom king title-he's d number 1 joker of the batch, his cheekiness in my very 1st class in UTAR is still very vivid...
all of them have d power, particularly their cheekiness to make me laugh non-stop.. I guess they made d right choice, to major in psychology... they are a great bunch of people, minus their laziness... they are now doing their internship, so they won't be around to cheer me up, I kinda miss them already... but I'll miss them more after they graduate...
No comments:
Post a Comment